My short story, “The Donkey is Definitely Asian” is in the debut anthology for the “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere” reading series, hosted by Julia Ingalls. The series is held regularly at the Mandrake Bar in Culver City, and has been one of my favorite local events. It was a blast to read there last year, and I’m now thrilled to be included in the Best Of with some incredibly talented writers.
- J. Ryan Stradal: author of the novels The Lager Queen of Minnesota and Kitchens of the Great Midwest
- Ben Loory: Author of Tales of Falling and Flying and Stories for Nighttime and Some for the Day
- Mari Naomi: Author of Dragon’s Breath, Turning Japanese, and many more
- Summer Block: Host of the Hot Dish Reading Series
- Brendan Constantine: Poet, teacher, and author of Dementia, My Darling and more
- Lou Matthews: Renowned LA fiction teacher, playwright, and author of the novel LA Breakdown
- and more!
The e-book is available for a mere $10 from Subtext Design Publishing!